No Reservation Required!
The Hillwood Park is located in front of the Hillwood Mansion ruins. A limited number of first-come/first-serve picnic tables and benches are available or bring your own blanket for a winery picnic!
Hillwood Park will have its own wine sales area adjacent to the ruins in the large white tent on Saturdays and Sundays. Please use the restroom's provided.
For the safety of all employees and guests, we are limiting the number of guests in Hillwood Park and ask that you remain on park grounds and do not linger in the reserved areas.
PLEASE READ GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE VISITING THE PARK
- No lawn chairs, tables or other types of furniture
- Please check in with a security guard or staff member before entering the park area
- Please review our food policies before your visit
- We ask that you stay properly distanced from other parties, by at least 6-12 feet
- Hillwood Park is a 21+ area only. Please reserve a table in the family friendly section if anyone in your party is under the age of 21
If you would like to reserve a picnic table on the lawn or patios, click here.